Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Why do we do this?

A late night thought or two.

There is a lot on the blogs -- and hence the feed overfloweth -- about the plight of the SL fashion blogger. I cannot speak to why others do this -- whether now and then or seemingly obsessively (wink). I can only say that for me it is partly the adventure of seeing new places, partly the excitement of the hunt or even opening a free box, partly "service" to the community.

We all have our reasons I suspect and yes, narcissism no doubt fits in there SOME where :D and perhaps a bit of artistic creativity. I imagine that some of our readers may think it is for "the stuff" we get. Well I doubt many of us need any more STUFF - LOL.

So we try and do our best and we are happy when our readers are happy. We learn and we sometimes try and be politically correct -- and sometimes we just RANT because we spend a LOT of hours doing this :)

Anyway, to all my clan of fashionista bloggers, I salute you. You do your thing guys! We aren't perfect. No one ever tried to be.

Popular Posts