Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Crimson Shadow: The Chair!


My friend Divine from my old blog Second Life Colors, sent me some photos of THE lucky chair item of the day -- maybe the week -- maybe longer (wink). It is from Crimson Shadow -- a place I have never been and it looks fantastic. She says there is a lucky chair watch in progress so that even though the chair is set at 30 minutes, your chances are good. She won this in just a very few minutes. Lucky girl.

It comes in both long and short versions and includes shoes. And do you see those stockings? Wow! This is a dark and mysterious vampire place as you can see from her pictures. The dress fits perfectly here, but it would look good to me almost anywhere :D


So if you are one of those "watcher" type folks, get over to Crimson Shadow and join in the fun.



Congrats Divine. You look lovely!

Comments

Popular Posts