Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Runways and You

A couple of weeks ago I was sent an invitation to the EWING EVENTS VIP GUEST LIST group with a note that I might find some interesting events, new designers and designer sample there. I joined and am happy to say that it has been fun. You get notices about upcoming runway shows and sometimes there are gifts from the designers.

Here are a couple of recent examples of highlighted content creators and their work.


I was familiar with Orchid Dreams and had been to the shop a few times. It is an very tasteful oriental store specializing in traditional Japanese items including hair and accessories. Show here are two gifts from the show -- a beautiful fan with animation and some geisha hair -- different from others I have seen.


WHOA! Hollywood here I come! I had never heard of Amodica, so naturally I was excited to try some of their clothes. The whole set including stockings and great glasses were included in a gift box -- and there was one for the GUYS also. Shown here with Juicy slingbacks and House of Heart hair -- I really DO feel like a movie star!

So check out the group and the show and have some fashion fun!

Popular Posts