Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dangerous Ruth

If you read the feed, you already know that there is a Ruth Challenge going on :D I wanted to play too! And I wanted to make it more difficult (always the overachiever). So I decided that I wanted to see if I could make Ruth dangerous. Dangerous? Well maybe. I did my best.

No Photoshop editing and except for skin and hair which were review copies, all clothes, jewelry and poses were free. Woot!

So here is Chic as Ruth.







Here is what I am wearing:


Hair: Magika - black from House of Heart (review copy)
Eyes: *AD* Luna Eyes from Ashia Designs
Gloves: :bijou: *FREE*DIVA Gloves
Earrings: :BBS: Tri Tier Earrings: Silver from :BeBae
Necklace: :sey necklace-"black cross"
Shoes: ::69:: Nightmare - Black
Outfit: Dirty Dress from Ardigraf Design Group

Poses by Vain

Popular Posts