Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Many Looks of Twilight


My magical Lucky Chair streak is holding and I scored the Twilight Dress from Samara Studios. It is lovely AS a dress of course but I thought it would be fun to see what other looks I could get. My rules were that everything had to be free (or 1 Linden as I have no clue what was what). I admit I cheated on the hair as some were review copies. Oh well, never claimed I was perfect :D


So the look above include the recent group gift belt from Maitreya. I darkened the leather a bit so I now have both "black" and brown versions. I'm sure I will wear this belt a LOT in the Fall as brown seems to be VERY in. Both the jacket and boots are from Dark Eden. I acquired them at different times. The jacket I think I sat for in a prize chair long ago and the boots were from an on the wall hunt fairly recently. The top and leggings are my lucky chair prize from Samara Studios. Hair is Doll in coffee bean from a House of Heart review package. Pose by LAP.




This second look includes the Diva cape and gloves from bijou, shoes by ZHAO from the Shiki hunt last week and earrings from Moontan jewelry. Hair is Femme Fatale - blurple from a House of Heart review package. Pose by LAP.




And here I am just me, the dress, my Juicy shoes and Baby from HOH. Pose by LAP. And of course the LUCKY CHAIR.

The new Fall versions of Twilight come in rust, green and a deep blue. Find them on the wall next to the lucky chair. Well of COURSE! :D

Comments

Popular Posts