Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Workin' It Saturday - Afternoon Report

Well I have been LOTS of places today (smile). Much going on -- new sims, hunts et al. Here are a few highlights you might want to check out.


ZHAO has some very nice dressy silver and black heels (I love their little dangly logo) as part of a hunt at a new oriental sim, Shiki. Unfortunately there wasn't a LM to their store in the shoe box (oh no!) so you'll need to search for ZHAO :D. You are looking for fairly small black boxes with "Shiki" written on them in white letters. Not every store is participating, but there are at least 22 as I found a LAP box with that number. Wander around and you might find some great things. Most items are $0. I found one for $1. It is a very interesting place, but the lag got to me. So another time!

Aoharu has this dress as a gift for three days. Find it in the BOUTIQUE area on the side that doesn't have the lucky chair. It is in a wall display. With my Juicy shoes in blueberry and some Violet Voltaire jewelry I am ready for a Par-Ti!

Hair is Doll in coffee bean by House of Heart, Pose by LAP.

I will hopefully have at least ONE more thing to add to this post later but uploading now so you can GO GET EM.

Popular Posts