Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Vacano & Stine Opening - Take Two

One of the first posts I made was the opening of Vacano & Stine. That was on the Second Life Colors blog and long ago. It was so exciting for me and I still have one of my favorite jackets from that day. So when I heard they had opened a new store, I certainly wanted to see it.

The new store is more intimate and easier to get around in -- AND there are some new shoes. The lucky chair is still there with some great gifts. I won another retro kitchen chair (yeah).




You can also get a pair of free shoes similar to the ones above. Just mouse over the shoes until you find them. Here is a close up of the style and I am wearing a pair of the gift ones in the lower photo. Be sure and look at the JACKETS while you are there. Fall and Winter won't be too long away and I really love this jacket. There are some nice sweaters there also.



Hair from last night's Bewitched hair hunt, Pants by Sn@tch, Halter by GryphonWings, Jacket and shoes by Vacano & Stine!

Comments

Popular Posts