Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Holidays and Spirit



The holidays are with us. Shopping, gifts, festivities and fun. Along with all that merriment comes some great group gifts.  This Rubik's cube is a NEW gift from [Avoid] in celebration of their very own store. They are the makers of the recent and very well blogged cardboard house. It's bound to be high in my favorites list for awhile. The cube has three poses with position adjustments. Colorful and fun, it is a great prop for retro shoots or just for hanging around your 70's crash pad.




That's me, all silk and satiny in my new lingerie from  Lingerie Boutique. The White Leanne Corset is one of two deeply discounted group products. For 10 lindens and a group tag you get this lovely set. A little retro and lovingly detailed, it is a winner in my book.





My little friend is a Xmas Puppy from *M* Update Group, maker of Cal my VERY fat Calico Cat. This fellow is missing a boot. Oh no! Sure to bring joy to puppy lovers all over, he is bound to make you smile.



And that's my finale. The poses are from the Nigotine sale I told you about yesterday. Lots of goodness there. And as a plus the lingerie is on the undies layer. Naturally, you say? Well sometimes not :D. So that means it makes a great tuck in tank. Shown here with a previous group gift from  [LeLutka]; those Stacys Night Out leggings.

While the weather outside isn't close to frightful in my beach abode, the holiday spirit, it is a comin'. I even bought one of those great Botanical $50 Linden Friday trees for the shop. Woot!

Comments

Popular Posts