Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

28 Kisses


There has been an advertisement on television the last few weeks talking about the number of first kisses we each have. The magic numerals are 2 and 8. Twenty eight first kisses.


I am pretty sure I haven't fulfilled my quota *wink*. I remember Bobby in first grade as well as my last kiss. There were some fairly stellar ones along the way. I am not complaining.


Still, there are a few empty slots to fill.


I am wearing part of the new Elaine set from Blue Blood. The poses are some of my personal favorites from a large collection out at EverGlow.


Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Cookie Hair 1
Skin:[:T:] Gina / fair :: 04 Galaxy  [:T:] Gina / fair / lips :: Ruin
Clothing:+++BB+++ Elaine BLACK
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather


Poses by: EverGlow

Comments

Popular Posts