Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Center Stage


I used to have a landmark in my "photo op" folder called RED STAGE :D.  Like many places, it disappeared over time. I thought of that red satined theater today when I was trying out the new Showdolls stage prop from POSEUR. I have to admit that it is nice to stay home and work*.


The stage works very well, with good on-off lighting that makes for super easy shadows. The textures are superb and I felt like I could reach out and stroke that luscious drapery. Optional stardust particles add to the fun if you so choose and the set up looks great out in the world with Hollywood style metal framework.



Happily I had a new cabaret set from deviousMind. Chandra keeps me well supplied with risque wear and this one is darling. I have my favorites of course and this new Queen of Hearts set has some great pieces. I love the headress. So vintage, so much fun. The pasties are to die for and who knew I had the widest spanning nipples around? Not I. Parts are adjustable of course with click resize for easy fitting. The heart tattoos ad and extra touch and the garter is much fun. All in all a great set!


The Showdolls stage comes with its own collection of poses as you might expect, but you can also use the stage with other props. Here I added the new Playtime set from *chanimations.


Want to play poker? Even if you lose -- it will be fun!


Click on any small photo for a high rez version.


Style Notes: 

Hair: (Posh) ; Oh Darling ; Midnight
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: !dM Queen of Hearts
Shoes: BAX Prestige - black
Accessories: !dM Queen of Hearts

Poses by:POSEUR and *chanimations

Comments

Popular Posts