Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Beauty and the Beast


By now you know that the theme of the soon to be over (that means get there lickety split if you haven't been yet) jewelry fair is Beauty and the Beast. I am not a specialty items kind of gal for the most part; I go for basics and now and then some things that are so clever or dramatic I just can't resist. So I haven't been featuring many of the themed items from the fair. And for every "rule" there is an exception.  Bliensen + MaiTai (main store) have several themed items for Jewelry Fair 2010, and this pairing is my favorite.


The duo  is very pretty and well made -- well of course it is. It is fancy enough to go with a bright red low cut gown or enhance my casual garb of the day. Both necklace and earrings are big enough to make statements, but not so big as to overwhelm. All these things are pluses, but that's not the reason I am featuring it.

From a distance and even fairly close at hand, it appears to be a collection of polished earth stones and solid red elongated beads.  Guess what those "jewels" really are?

Lips and alligator eyes! Find Bliensen + MaiTai's - Kiss me, Alligator necklace and earrings at their booth at the  jewelry fair along with lot of other great new releases!

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Ulrica ~ Mahogany
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 08a
Clothing: Ducknipple Mole - Red; Twosome - harvest tights . maroon
Shoes: *Deviant Designs* Steam Devka
Accessories: Bliensen + MaiTai - Kiss me, Alligator - Earrings and necklace

Poses by:AMACCI

Comments

Popular Posts