Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Surreality of Time


 "Little Lenore" is the new BurlesqueCouture ensemble from deviousMind.  Sister in a dysfunctional family type way to Mortisha, this is an all white affair with just a hint of underlying aqua in the bridal skirt.


There is no question that I was in arty mode late last eve while taking these photos. I see from a quick glance at the early morning feeds, that I was not alone. It is wonderful to view all the creativity bursting out from forgotten corners.

As you might expect there are  many, many  -- MANY options and layers with this set. Sheer fabrics, corsets only, thigh high stockings and garters, veil -- the list goes on and on.

I chose the finely textured and seamed pantyhose for my undies option, and left off the flowing lace sleeves. Of particular interest is the prim bodice trim which includes roses as well as skulls. It comes with a touch resize system for easy adjustments, but it fit me perfectly out of the box; always a happy event.




When Chandra told me she was working on a Dead of the Dead design, I was excited. Then I saw this friendly, white little number and was a bit puzzled. The answer to the mystery unfolded when I tried on the DOTD Viewer 2 makeups . THIS is not one of them :D. She did a lovely job and all of you (and I know there are many) who enjoy the macabre  will be letting out squees of delight when you see them.  I opted for one of  the less dramatic but more me dollarbie hunt skin from {Frick}. I also picked up a tattoo layer version of the mask which works with all skins. That is sure to be a favorite.


While I had a wonderfully fun time with the photos, some of the details are difficult to see, so here is a just me on the mesa early morning shot. Click it for a larger version showing lots of details in the light of day.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Mindy ~ Mahogany
Skin: *~{Frick} Autumn's Fell - Ghost - Clvg - Dk Brows
Clothing: deviousMind  Lenore
Shoes: BAX Prestige white


Poses by:LAP, Posemaster, EverGlow

Comments

Popular Posts