Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Where the Wild Things Are


There is something about being outdoors that pleases me. The breeze, the smell of fresh air, the sounds of nature. The typist is inside today. Rain, rain, go away, but I can still enjoy outside spaces virtually. Pocket Gardens just released a new grass and stump set complete with wildlife. The flowers you see in the background (wild roses maybe) can be changed to two other plants via touch. Two sit poses per stump (one on stump and one anywhere else) offer choices for friends and family. Optional birdsong and environmental sounds are available. As an added bonus you get a two prim largish, free-form grass clump to fill in around you stumps.  The greener grass mixed very well with my existing lighter version.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.

You can of course use your own poses on the grass. My new bird friends are definitely interested in something over there :D.

They SHOULD be looking at my impressive new necklace and cool new boots. Obviously they don't get into the city too often!





The necklace shown here is from Elemental Earth Designs (main store), a newish jewelry establishment. This is a handcrafted necklace, put together prim by prim. And, as a semi-retired jewelry maker, I can tell you that  prim by prim takes time.  "Cadenas," the Spanish word for "chains," is an original series of long necklaces featuring carefully textured semi-precious stones alternating with lengths of sterling silver chain. I chose the jasper version which has a lovely pattern in the stones. See this and other work at Jewelry Fair 2010.

My new hair (yes blonde!) is from Alli&Ali and this blond color of Easy is the group gift for the week. A dark brown version of the same hair is the voting present. With eleven colors to choose from, you might find one perfect for you.


Last but not least (didn't I get a lot of new stuff in just one post?) are these great alligator boots from Bang who seems to make almost everything :D.

I saw the store announcement on the feed yesterday and thought they were very cute. Well they are; I was so pleased when they came my way. This is the brown color, but never fear they come in lots more. A fatpack is available if you just can't decide.

These are VIEWER 2 or equivalent boots.  I added socks simply because my leggings were leggings and not tights and I am not fond of the bare ankle look no matter how cute my ankles might be. In fact, they are probably my most least attractive part *wink*. So thanks once more to Shiny Things for making mod sock tops long ago. They have come in handy time and time again.


Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Easy Hair Creamblonde
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/br) :: preview
Clothing: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Leather Block Leggins
Shoes: Bang Bang - Stingray leather gaiter booties - brown; Shiny Things pink nubby sock (tinted); ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Knitted TN Pullover (j) {Brown}
Accessories: *EED* Cadenas~ Leopard Jasper

Poses by: the stump, Behavior Body and EverGlow.

Comments

Popular Posts