Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wandering Through the Mist


I've been out hunting and gathering today, a break from building and closet neatening. Some hunts? Not so good. But I did very well on the beginning of the Addicted to Halloween Hunt.  I remembered that WoE was in the hunt so I zipped over there to begin a second section (for me anyway) of the hunt. Not only did I get some very nice, very low cut jeans with "blood" (I am going to imagine paint), there was also a "C" on the lucky chair. I garnered a nice tank top. I can't remember the last time I won a chair prize!  Along with the jeans, you get a go-with-everything, shortish black cami on all layer. Bound to come in handy, it is a super basic.

My, ohsocute top is actually part of a dress from Hyper Culture.  It looked so good with the jeans as I was trying things on, I deemed it a "look". I added a fun basket from Cheeky Pea (also from the hunt) and I was set.  Now I know I am being arty here in the gloom and mist, so imagine the colors much brighter. Trust me, you want to go over and look for both of these sets. Click the photo for a larger view; you know you want to!


Another great outfit comes from Acid & Mala. Like the two previous prizes shown, this is only a small part of the set. Along with this tiny tutu type ruffle, there is also a bigger ruffled skirt and a long skirt. There are fishnet spiderweb tights that are great. As usual, I chose a simple styling. The bodysuit would work well under leather pants or jeans. Leave off the sleeves and wear a jacket? There are many, many possibilities.


These pentacle earrings are once again -- you guessed it -- only part of the prize pack from Baubles. There is a necklace for guys too and a simple orange and gold bangle.




Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


OK. I felt badly about not showing the vibrant colors in the top, so here is a quick pic in lovely saturated color. The hunt sign is behind me. The pumpkins you are looking for are like the smaller darker one in the photo :D.


Style Notes: 

Hair: [LeLutka]-RUSH hair - ItsNotGinger
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 10a

Shoes: BAX Prestige black


Poses by:EverGlow, No Strings Attached, LAP

Comments

Popular Posts