Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

25 for 25 Hunt December Wrap Up


Wrapping up this month's 25 Hunt my personal favorite of the bunch. Can you say BRIGHT?

I love this lopsided table and very pretty triptych-esce artwork. I had the perfect spot for in the oh so bright beach bungalow from Trompe Loeil. If you have visited MOSP you know that it was already decked out in primary (we're going to stretch that term a bit) colors.

A nightstand is also in the set.  Find it at BananaN.



Both jacket and pants are new from Ducknipple and NOT part of the hunt. But as a smart gal, I knew my chances of finding a perfect color partner for the painting would be to choose a Ducknipple item. You can change the colors on BOTH the jacket proper and the tank. Hud choices have increased. Can that be so? Yep, it can. I had a difficult time deciding which of the many painting colors I would use *wink*.

Look for the Trenchy Jacket and Azzer Pants, sold separately. 

Boots by BAIASTICE.

Poses by: LAP (nla) and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts