Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Almost Free


I can remember traveling in the tourist areas of Mexico long before I became a "traveler". The word on the street from the vendors was often "Almost Free!". They really wanted to sell their goods.

This is the Trompe Loeil Willoughby Lakehouse in warm (there is a cool version also). Now I don't know the story behind this build but it is for COLLABOR88 and it is just now out. The notecard mentioned the words "FINALLY".

It really doesn't matter. This is a great medium size house. 129 land impact with the snow (119 without) you will probably need a 64 x64 ish plot. It has a complete wrap around deck, a cosy second story bedroom and it is beautifully made.

Wait for it ---- $88 while at COLLABOR88. I seldom mention prices, but I wanted to get your attention.

Did I?


Comments

Popular Posts