Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gemma


New releases are out from BAIASTICE. Now I have to admit the the one you are NOT seeing in this post seemed the most "me". But I was feeling romantic and feminine this eve -- a place I don't go all that often. So instead of the obvious choice -- which you will likely see later -- I give you Gemma. With tons of colors to choose from I picked "green". Actually I think of this as kiwi, one of my favorite colors.


This is a lovely gown that wraps enticingly in the front, but for me it is all about the view from the back. So gorgeous. Most of you wont really care but for anyone who has actually made mesh clothing (mine are very simplistic but I have still gone through the motions), the inside of the bodice is also textured. That means that the tiny gaps between skin and dress don't show that nasty transparent effect. SO realistic! Very lovely.


I needed the perfect ladylike and demure jewelry to go with this dress. No big surprise, I found it in my Eclectica folder. Look for the Vintage Rose set, not new; still exceptional.

My backdrop in case you are wondering is an older release from Barnesworth Annubis. Standing the test of time beautifully, it is. 

Hair by Vanity Hair.

Poses by: aDORKable and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts