Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gothmas by Gaslight


Now I knew I would love Gothmas by Gaslight but it took me until Christmas eve before my expectations were realized. Dark buildings against the snow covered hills. Constant, very realistic falling snow; it is indeed lovely.


Two very pretty releases can be found at this venue.

The lassitude & ennui Batty necklace is a "cute & gothy little necklace, with a bat wing pendant on a ribbon and a large bow at the side. Ribbon and pearl are texture-change, and there are 6 coordinated textures. Comes in silver, gold or black metal".

The Bliensen + MaiTai Drusilla Earrings come in three colors of globes with a choice of either red or black bows. Don't let the delicate nature fool you, those are skeleton hands holding the globes *wink*.

Find them both at the event.

My dress is a new release from Blue Blood, Themi. It comes in black, blue, pink, purple and red.



Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts