Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Advent Hotlist - Day 12


It's a short but good list for the day.

I went over to Alli&Ali the other eve and found that there was an advent countdown underway. It works a bit differently than the calendars, giving you a RANDOM gift each day. Some are very nice (I have one that will appear in an upcoming post) like the one shown here. Others are a bit nitchy being snow white or green *wink*. I have no way to know what you might get, but there appear to be a collection of at least 22. I am guessing 24 or 25.

Kittycats has some very nice SLINK applier nails if you have those. If not, Formanails has these plain black ones which are sure to come in handy. The gloves at formanail aren't mod and Di didn't find any that worked for her skin, but hopefully you have some in your inventory. There may even be some free skin coverers on the Marketplace.

TIP: I found free gloves in the Marketplace and they come with rigged mesh nails (oh my). Halloween themed with HUD; a couple are useful any time of year. Find them here. 

Loordes of London has texture jeans with and without belt.

EMO-tions has "friendship" braceletes sized for guys and gals.

Sway's has this very nice stool with several sits. 



My advent list is here:  http://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/2013/11/advent-second-life-2013.html


Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts