Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Advent Hotlist - Day 5

Welcome to the Day 5 Advent Picks. NOOOO -- there was no day 1 to 4. I have been a very busy gal. And while things are certainly not slowing down for me, I am getting a little help from some friends to bring you some hot items from the Advent countdowns.

While we each have special things we will be clapping about should they appear in our Advent day collection box, there are some super nice items that many of you will enjoy.

So my plan is to show you the picks of my friends. I may even go pick up a few myself but since my inventory is busting at the seams -- maybe not.

I am still having intermittent photo and Blogger upload issues so while some posts will feature full sized photos, if you see smaller ones, just click for a larger view -- with a possible wait time depending on your connection.

First up for Day 5 - dress AND boots from Ruxy. Wear them together or pair then with other pieces in a styling. Very nicely made.



Some striking long nails (color change gemstones) from Formanails.

Hair YESTERDAY'S gal present from EMO-tions.


Poses by: Picture This! (advent gifts)




Other picks for the day:

Very nice skully necklace for guys at EMO-tions (Wonder's pick)
Lovely dark blue wool scarf from Loordes of London (Lani love's this).
Some pretty silver dangling earrings from LC Fashion

My full Advent (not all, just my list) is here: http://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/2013/11/advent-second-life-2013.html

Comments

Popular Posts