Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Clutter - Good or Bad


Clutter. I am of two minds on the subject. In my real world it hardly exists. I have a tiny stack of "stuff" over by my Scrabble set (dictionary, pen, paper, lip gloss *wink*) but not much else that would fit into the category.  HOWEVER, I simply love clutter in the virtual world.

Well, not having to dust might be why!

Out for the Mens Dept from Second Spaces -- a great shoe shine kit as well as some stacking tables; both are very manly but will work for some of us tomboy types just fine, thankyaverymuch.

The great colorful cowboy boots are from .:Pelletteria Morrisey:. on the POE6 Hunt.
It was definitely fun to visit the shop again. It seems like the same one from my first POE Hunt; not sure but brought back memories.


Out for Fifty Linden Friday, this very cute organizational shelf also from Second Spaces. The books and cup hale from Sway's (vintage).


Comments

Popular Posts