Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Romantic Spring


I didn't think I would have a Springy post for this week's meme but serendipity stepped in and here we are.

First up, the newness:

I am wearing the Baiastice Ory Combination flower shirt and skirt (one piece) in rose. There are many, many color and print combos available. Find them at FaMESHed.

In the background another new release for The Home Show, this time from Atelier Visconti. The Sofie set offers table, chair and CUPCAKES in various flavors (all calorie free - woot!).

Hair by Vanity Hair



And here is my meme:

My answers are faily simple.

What is Spring like where I live? Rainy. It didn't used to be so wet but that climate change thing is definitely notable in my neck of the woods. Last year I didn't actually plant much in the garden until June. A couple of decades ago it was mid March. Oh my!

What is the first thing that pops into my mind when I think of Spring? Daffodils. They still come up faithfully even amidst the ongoing showers.

Which is my favorite Spring themed sim? I would say Imaginaria where I have been filming. Very pretty.

Pose by aDORKable

Comments

Oh I don't think I have been to Imaginaria, it looks beautiful. Must visit.

Popular Posts