Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

TLC for April


The Liaison Collaborative has opened for April. New from BAIASTICE, a collection of  posh attire just right for Tuscany -- my vision of it anyway.

The Metallic Plisse Skirt and the Vena oversize sweater come in lots of great color combos so you can pick your favorites. Contrast or blend from a palette of hues.


Nearby at The Garden outdoor living is featured. Now there are a lot of folks not set up there yet, so you might wait a day or two and take it all in at once. Sway's however IS set up and you can find this Garrison Pergola along with lots of furnishings and decor.  I, of course being a details gal love the fruit, magazines and topiary the best.

click to enlarge
Oh wait!

I don't know HOW I forgot about the windchimes, but when I journeyed over to TLC this morning and heard them, I remembered.

These are just gorgeous. They turn in the breeze and sing. There are several colors with my favorite being berry, but this was a quick shot I took at the venue so I could update this page.

I can just feel that warm sun! Yes!

More on TLC coming up. It is GRAND this month.


Hair: The Hamptons by Vanity Hair
Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts