Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Under The Tuscan Sun




I am not sure if this month's The Liaison Collaborative is super special or if it is just my romantic notions. Either way it works for me.  I can almost picture a rugged good looking guy pouring me a glass of wine as I gaze over the vineyard. Yes, it must be romance.

This gloriously textured food plank is from Pixel Mode. It was just SO beautiful I had to have it -- living now in Tuscany ya know.


It sits in its glory on a table with deco from 22769 ~ [bauwerk]. This is part of a BIG release for the event.

Tables, chairs and amphore (urn) are also part of the 22769 set. Other coordinating items are available.


When I first starting setting up the Tuscan Villa, I knew I wanted a vineyard. Alas my search lead me to sculpts and primmy ones at that. I couldn't afford the land impact.

To my VERY pleasant surprise, this round's offering from Botanical is a grape vine set. Two sizes (these are the longer version) on trellises as well as some single bushes are included.


They come with an easy to use hud to change the seasons. Posts and dirt can be visible or not on an individual basis. This is an outstanding value if you have anywhere to start a vineyard!


And if your dreams of the Italian countryside include a very large mansion, Barnesworth Annubis has you covered with his new release, Villa Siena. It comes with a roomy enclosed courtyard. This is the view from the back. Impressive.


Comments

Popular Posts