Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Tuscan Sun


I never made it to Tuscany. There were plans a time or two but life sometimes twists and turns.


I am declaring a personal new favorite Trompe Loeil house; well, er - ah -- villa. It looks almost like a modern style village. My previous and long time attachment was the Newport Beach Cottage. My still second pick is the Kumotori Bath House.

Now I am a small house gal. This is NOT small. It does however  have what I need. Tiny spaces -- many with interesting shapes and vistas -- plus lots of personal outside area make it a winner for me.

It is best suited for a 2048 lot or larger. That gives you prims to decorate with plus some vista outside the walls. More room? Even better.


If you can't get into COLLABOR88 (and I DO get that as I can't obtain entrance) you can take a peak at it here.  The Cortona Villas come both with and without plants. I added my own since my landscaping was already in place. There is also a nice matching bench. This is a copy only build.

I have done a bit of redecorating in this quarter sim spot,  but will continue as time permits. A new matching wall is on my list for sure (done as this publishes). It will be LOTS of fun styling all these spaces. As you can see, the textures are glorious.


In the fashion portion of this post we have a new release from BAIASTICE for  COLLABOR88.  The top comes in both a regular length and longer style also known as a short dress. Both are very cute and come in various color patterns. The sleek slacks are a great wardrobe basic. I am sure they will be grabbed often!  Look for the Jade Balloon top and dress as well as the Lesha trousers. Perfect for Spring and Summer!

My hair is a new release from !Saltgrass!; Lancy.  It comes with color change huds. Both single color and "faded" are in the packs.

Poses by Everglow

Comments

Popular Posts