Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Summer Lovin' at Ode

It feels like summer over at Ode. I haven't been here for awhile and things have changed somewhat. Always beautiful though and always full of people in love dancing -- or it seems that way to me. Getting close to a wrap up of the Summer Lovin' Hunt, I give you the prize from Pixel Snobs, a fun name for a shop. Wear the top with the skirt or use them separately, alpha layers are included for each. Standard sizes come in the pack and this seems to run true to size, for me at least. I especially like the shirt with its metal brass buttons ala "Levis". I bet it would be great with jeans and cowboy boots!


I was pleased to see Skin Within in this hunt. I can remember visiting there when I was young. The prize there includes six colors of eyes, all very pretty.

This styling pairs a very bold, draped mesh skirt from Amour Fashion with the tank from Moulliez. I added these great earrings from Mustang Trading Post, so very "me"! The skirt comes with a mesh top as well as jewelry. The earrings have a matching necklace. I am really loving these earrings!

This summery and feminine mini can be yours if you find that aqua heart. Look for it at :MeSH:iT.  The earrings and bracelet here are part of the prize at Amour Fashion.

I have one more item to mention and I smile as I type this. The prize is a gift card; the place is ZERO COOL Designz. Now, don't groan at me. I know we have probably all received "gift cards" that were in fact discounts as nothing in the store could be purchased with the amount we received. But there are always exceptions. I went back to the shop to do a bit of sleuthing and found many nice items available for the gift card price, some much below it. So hats off to the owner who actually IS giving away a prize of our choice.


Poses by: Juxtapose

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you Chic for featuring Amour Fashion. I appreciate it and the photos look great. Well done lady.

Popular Posts