Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Black and White



I am standing on LEA20, what will be my new sim when it gets moved and "mine". It is quiet here on the remains of the Cube Project. A few wayward cubes are still floating around, missed by the former sim user. The black landscape leads itself to an arty photo shoot as I head off to dreamland.


The virtual world is a little mixed for me this eve. So many things are going so well it would be silly to complain. But there is of course a "but" waiting in the wings. As I tried to put together an outfit with a schoolgirl look, complimenting the new Tubular Bells coiffure from Vanity Hair, I found a good part of many outfits missing. Nope, not a cache issue and not the first items I have missed in the last couple of weeks.

I left the remnants of the sets in my inventory. Who knows, the missing pieces may return one day. Meanwhile there is always something new around the corner.  My outfit is for guys and available at Sheepdoor.

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts