Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Living on Bourbon Street

 

Feel that cool morning sun? The beginnings of Fall? Well I do -- out on my new balcony over looking New Orleans. Now my post title and indeed these photos are a bit misleading. This new COLLABOR88 skybox from Barnesworth Anubis does come with a second story view of a New Orleans street, but since I actually HAVE a view (that whole sim thing she smiles happily) I deleted that prim in favor of smokey gray clouds.


The skybox still has that New Orleans feel and fits me very well. The unfurnished abode does come with built in bookcases and a very pretty fireplace with burning logs in a grate. A fan moves the breezes around. There is a cute bedroom with lots of built in storage boxes and hangers on a rack.

This will eventually be one of the locales available for filming and photography at MOSP (now open), but for awhile I am going to keep it for myself.  So I will be digging in boxes for some homey New Orleans style furniture soon, maybe tomorrow. In the meantime journey over to COLLABOR88 which is happily no longer gray!  You can teleport to the model home and see it up close and personal. It is glorious with shadows!

And here is the outfit / hunt news. Top and bra hales from Barely Legal as part of a complete outfit. Pants, likewise part of an outfit, are from Pekas and my cool shades are from ShadZ, all from the Finding FabFree Hunt.

Poses by: Helamiyo and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts