Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Running Hard

 

I have been running a lot of late, mostly on The Autumn Effect hunt.  I can't say it is my favorite adventure, but I am finding a few things to show you so will no doubt attempt to finish *wink*. My outfit is a combo of three stops along the TAE trail, but my very cute prop and pose is from WetCat on the Panty Raid Hunt.  WetCat always has the cutest prizes. I actually found this one while looking for that devious Twisted Cube.


The are many many mesh clothes on TAE hunt, most didn't fit me but could certainly fit you. This styling is not really "me" but I was very pleased to find things from four stores that went so well together. Woot!

Tee: [essencial] Art
Pants: AnDreChi
Boots: MV
Tree (one prim flat): Delightful Depictions


Poses by: WetCat, EveryGlow and aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts