Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wrapping It Up


It has been a long journey though the hundred and thirty or so stop along the Finding FabFree hunt trail.  I finished this evening. A few stores I missed, a few gave me that "you've been banned" message *wink* and a few I skipped knowing I never seem to find the hunt prize. Still, I uncovered about 90% of the goodies with many of them being nice. My taste and your taste can certainly be different so your favorites may not be mine.

I leave you with a coordinated outfit (not too easy with only twenty packages to unwrap -- from PRISM (the dress), Plastik (mesh eyes but there is also a very nice short black dress), Synthetique (nails which come with a color change hud that I can't seem to work, but still nice) and earrings from Mustang Trading Post.

While I have some philosophical thoughts about perception and image and keeping up with the times, I think I will keep them to myself this eve. It is late and I am heading to bed.


Pose by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts