Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Feeling Like Fall


It's feeling like Fall in my corner of the world. The heater is on in my office and that is a sure sign that cooler weather is making its way. Sweatshirts and sweaters and slippers will soon be the norm for the typist. I as Chic of course can be more stylish and this great new poncho, a group gift from Cricket, is bound to be a favorite for the blustery months ahead. 


The gift outfit for gals comes with some cute but way too low cut for me pants. You have probably seen this style around; there have been a couple of hunt gifts based on the mesh. So if you love most of you hanging out the back, these are for you. If not, no worries. There is also a vest and some arm warmers in the set; plenty to mix and match with other pants for a great Autumn look.


I am wearing the new Truth gift hair, Sam. Find it in the subscribo. This is also a great shot of Mayfly eyes. I have several pair now and love them.



Location: Gypsy Camp @ MOSP


Poses by: the well

Comments

Joana Hartshon said…
And boots?
Chic Aeon said…
Boots are old and from Red Mint. I no longer list everything I am wearing. Often things are old and no longer available. I, myself, have followed many a post from another blogger to stores that are no longer there or find that the item is discontinued. So feel free to ask any time and inworld as I think you did is fine.

Popular Posts