Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Boho

 

Two more absolutely stunning items from the upcoming Boho Culture Fair. Who knew counter culture could be so very glamorous?  Skirt and top from *Stars*Fashion*. Glastonbury is the name to remember. The set comes complete with red clogs accented in walnut wood. I believe I had a pair very similar. A belt is included but I preferred the gentle melding of patterns.


I don't get all that effusive about skins as a rule, but this one is a real beauty. Dramatic and glowing it is a show stopper. I am not sure I would feel comfortable in it for everyday with jeans *wink*, but for fancy times? Lovely!  It is Alisa from [Mystic Canvas] and comes in a variety of makeups, many of them fantasy style. There are plenty of skins to peruse in the shop while you wait for the fair to begin.



Poses by: Diesel Works
Hair by Vanity Hair

Comments

Popular Posts