Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

All the News Fit to Print



It is going to be a fun month for The Challenge designers with the theme of TRANSPORTATION.  This Art Nouveau Newspaper Stand is one of two releases from 22769 ~ [bauwerk]. SOOOOO cute! I just love it. Happily I had the perfect place up in the Full Sim City -- right across the street from some vintage shops. The stand features a variety of animations in the worker's chair; the magazines are fun to read and nicely made. If you have a city build, you definitely need one of these. And if not, well it makes a great now and then photo prop.

Don't forget The Challenge starts the LAST day of the month. 

My sweater and shirt set (I call this guy Twister Boy in my inventory but it's just me in a shape I used for filming)  is one of several releases for the guys from Ducknipple. A huge variety of color options await you, fellows. Look for Keffer.

Pose by: oOo Studio

Comments

Popular Posts