Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gatcha Fever


We have already established that I am not a gatcha kinda gal. I may be in the minority though as it is easy to see how popular the events can be. With that being said, I LOVE many of the items that are offered, just not the no copy and gambling aspects. Well, that's me.

For those few of you that might want to cut down on the chance part of the equation, you can head over to Juicy where there are carts set up with gatcha items for sale -- clearly part of the gatcha experience. From the looks of things, some are definitely from this round of the Arcade and others from previous rounds. Prices seem to range from less than a play at the venue to way more than a play for the rares. Many appear to be the equivalent of a play. One stand's things seem to be very high overall, others a bargain. So shopping around might be wise.

I know that for many of you, it is the thrill of winning that is just as important as the item won. But for some of us, this might be a good way to pick up what we want and keep the gatcha folks ready with dinero for the next rounds. I will definitely venture back after I have a clearer picture of what some of these items are :D.

I have already shown you lots of great Arcade items for this round. Here are my favorites from Trompe Loeil.  There are so many styles of lighting it is thrilling. I am a fan of light fixtures as I had a lighting store long ago (yes, a very checkered RL past :D). These are superb and definitely something I will enjoy having around.

My outfit is a whole 'nother story, a fun one. See my previous post. Boots by lassitude & ennui.

Pose by aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts