Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Medieval Fantasy Hunt X


The Medieval Fantasy Hunt X started the other evening. I was out and about just before the bells tolled. If this is your genre you will not want to miss it. With SLURLs, hints and prize photos on the blog your hunting will be as you like it -- a good thing. You are looking for a white horse statue. It may be a unicorn; you get the idea.


I don't have time to do the complete hunt, but I was not going to miss getting a new and stellar location for LEA7. I spied it in the hunt prizes and it looked gorgeous. A neighboring photo caught my eye and went searching for this outfit too. We want to be thematically attired for our blog posts, of course! This is the prize from Feyline Fashions #27. There is a coordinating outfit for guys in the gift pack. A complete wearable bow and arrow set as well as leg wrap with hunting knife is included. There are boots too and a cloak.


And here is the fabulous gift from number 29, *Sweet Revolutions*~ Sweetgwendoline Bailey. 

I was so happy to find this. Absolutely gorgeous with beautiful textures, super realistic trees and a ancient graveyard (Halloween is coming), it is an excellent addition to MOSP. The grassy pad comes with the build and is made to fit on a 1024 plot if I remember correctly. I enlarged it to the 64 x 64 size needed for my space and copied a tree over to fill in a bit. It is just lovely.

While you are looking for the church, there is another nice prize from the same shop as well as these very pretty lanterns from stop number #64 *Mederia* . There are many shops in an outdoor area, so keep your eyes open for three gifts here (maybe more).

There is also a shop in the Twisted Hunt at that location. I didn't look for that prize but it was obvious there was one there "somewhere". You'll see when you arrive.

On another note, my by-accident modeling gig has come to a close. It was an interesting experience and I came away with some new duds as well as some new poses. The ones featured here are from Ndispose.

Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4
Hair: Finya from EMO-tions


Comments

Popular Posts