Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Roughing It


Fall is definitely in the air in my part of the corporeal world. Autumn is actually my favorite season but maybe not at the beginning of September. The weather fairies have been a bit topsy turvy these last few years; uncommon temps have become the norm.

With it getting cooler for many of us, a jacket will definitely be called for. This new one from Ducknipple comes as a plain black jacket as well as with a color by hud tank (not shown). Look for the Aly Jacket.

My hair is also new and releases today. This is Alisha which has a color change headband as well as two similar styles in one (fluffy and wet). Head over to the EMO-tions store for this.


The theme for The Challenge this month is "Teenage Years". I was a brownie and a girl scout. We didn't actually camp out all that much, we mostly did crafty things --- ah, see I DID do crafts, I had just forgotten how long ago!  This is a lovely set from 22769 ~ [bauwerk]. The mesh is sleek and well made and both tents and stools include animation choices. There is a option of one or two people poses for the tents.

Photos taken here.

Boots by lassitude & ennui.
Jeans old hunt item (nla)
Backpack which I adore is from Roawenwood (old hunt item). Note to self to check out the shop for new hunts :D

Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: SAAL

Comments

Popular Posts