Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Annie Hall


The retiring dollarbie of the day from Lemania's is called Annie Hall. Now I actually remember seeing Annie Hall (a vague memory for many reasons - wink) and I felt like playing. So I took the basic outfit which includes shirt, vest, male styled pants and tie and went to work.

I added a green fedora from ETD (2008), some boot bottoms from Dark Mouse, a belt from WoE and a cigarette from FG Underground. I gave up the gold tie that came with the outfit in favor of a no-name green scarf I found in my inventory. OK, I cheated a bit with no male flavored tie, but it's MY Annie Hall.

I chose a slouchy pose from VAGO and took my gal to a city skyline.

Fun.

If you want your own starting point for an Annie Hall outfit, get the dollarbie before tomorrow morning (9ish) as it will be gone forever.

Comments

Popular Posts