Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Keep On Trying!


You may remember this dress from a couple of days ago. Well the black version is once again up at Pout on the Midnight board with 150 as the number. I dropped in this morning early and was happy to see it up there and the words "Lockdown" missing (wink). Then I read the "by popular request" notice on the feed. People were coming in fast when I was there but there were still well over 100 slots available so get there! I love my white one.



And if you read this too late to get over to Pout, don't despair too much. You can pick up another cute black number for a buck as the retiring design at Lemania's. It's there until tomorrow morning. Shown with my fantastic boots from Ztique. The nylons come with the dress. How nice.

And even if you get in on the Midnight board, who can't use another cute short black dress?


Top pose by LAP. Hair by Amacci.

Comments

Babi Cham said…
I hope you received the black one today :0) If not, let me know, as you should have it by now.
Chic Aeon said…
Got it today. Thanks so much :D

One for each season (wink).

Popular Posts