Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Coveting - SL Discovery Hunt



Coveting -- we'll I definitely covet this garden layout from Belle Belle. I went by to check the Midnight board (now filled with the chair lounger -- part of the great living room group soon to decorate my new abode) and saw THIS. It is so cute -- definitely the nicest garden layout I have seen and I have been looking.



Now I have no place for this and no prims for it either. I have no idea what the prim count is, but if you have to ask? You got it. Still, it was so fun to see and play. It even comes with a gardening animation in case you miss those good old camping days. Happily I do not (wink).

And the cute little jumpsuit is part of a three ways to wear new release from Pout. It's called Fusion and comes in a total of eight colors.



This is the Pout outfit with one of the skirts. The fabric is lovely. OK, maybe a bit dressy for gardening, but I am a classy broad (wink). Worn with jewelry from Primagine. Watch that Midnight board. I suspect this will show up as a prize sometime in the not too distant future!

I'm going to work in that "covet" mention in my title once more. The Covet dress from Pout in lilac will be the gift for the SL discovery hunt. This starts May 1 with well over 500 stores and lasting two months. I'm not planning on "doing" the hunt -- too big for me, but I am sure that I'll be places and find that magnifying glass by accident. So I'll have a few reports for you.

And -- in that vein, the unbelievably nice barbecue set I am posing with (and I think it comes with the benches and umbrella not actually in the shot) is the SL Discovery prize from Belle Belle. So there are going to be some great gifts to be found. Get your sneakers spiffied up!

Poses by Vain, Vago and LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts