Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Late To The Party


It has been a wild September.

Winding down now I am playing catchup. Late but not to be forgotten are two great furniture releases, the Classic Bathroom Collection  from Trompe Loeil (September @ Fameshed)  and the Second Spaces - Elizabeth Guest Room linen cabinet and shelf (The Neighborhood last weekend).


Both notable and packed full of details they are worth hunting down at the shops! 

Difficult to see all you want to see? Never fear the GIANT photo is up on Flickr here.


It is Tuesday early morn as I type this. All gray and naked, nothing is working. I am guessing that if I looked at the grid report it would be dire and the database would be mentioned. So be careful my lovelies -- it is messy out there this morning.

Comments

Popular Posts