Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Erotique




First off let me apologize if this page is loading slowly for you. Blogger in its not so infinite wisdom has changed the way it uploads jpgs -- not "all" the time it appears but during the SL day (who knows).  So PNGs you get and along with the pretty pictures, some slower downloads. Hopefully they will remedy this soon.

THAT out of the way. Woot!  A great new pose set out from Diesel Works, Erotique. Lots of drama. Happily I was already dressed in naughty girl attire, so walking a few yards from my current home base was all I needed to do -- that and turn on depth of field.



My mini over leggings look is a new release from Ducknipple, Rabella. Color hud of course.


Hair Syra by eXxEsS. Top by 1 Hundred. Nails by Chandelle.


And here is a close up (click for larger view) of a new Shoetopia release from ArisAris, the AA11 Distinct Shoe. Many colors to choose from.






Poses by: Diesel Works from the new Erotique set

Comments

Fe Fearne said…
This posting was awesome. I am in love with the skeggings (skirt leggings). And those shoes are major!

Popular Posts