Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Serenity


While I would love my Sunday post to actually be a talk on serenity, that isn't happening. With more on my todo list than time, the peaceful word is far removed from my lips.

I DO however have the perfect spot for you to search for serenity, the new Kumotori Bath House from Trompe Loeil for FaMESHed.  Absolutely gorgeous it now sit next to the Seaside Cottage which has an oriental feel, if a bit more rustic.


A self-installer let's you put this up with ease, either PG or A versions. At only 43 land impact for all you see here it is a marvel of mesh. Items can be purchased separately also.

Now I admit that I missed the outdoor walkway, lantern and such in the big pack of goodness.

They are extremely lovely and a very nice addition. You can read more about the set here.

I was going to add the walkway items to my decor styling and take another photo but decided I liked the more "country" feel in my particular locale. I have other plans for the accompaniments though :D.

These may very well find their way over to my tiny 512. I could use a good soak in privacy.

Wishing you a peaceful weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts