Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Tree Lots


I haven't actually put up a Christmas tree in well over a decade. I prefer to see them in their natural state. The typist however lives in a land where a portion of the folks make their living selling holiday greenery and I do appreciate that it is a renewable resource. When said typist lived in Barbados there were actually trees there shipped in from Oregon. I can't tell you HOW EXPENSIVE those trees were.

The good news for us virtual folks is that you can have wonderful trees (natural and with lighting) easily this year. On the right we have trees from Sway's, on the left from Trompe Loeil for FaMESHed starting December 1. Both are lovely and come in various styles as well as with lights from Trompe Loeil and in glittery colors from Sway's. I am showing you the old fashioned natural versions.



Since prims are getting precious at MOSP and I already had a house with holiday decor on premises, I decided that adding a tree sales lot to the full sim city was a great plan -- and fun.  Back in my youth I really enjoyed going to pick out the tree. Sometimes large, sometimes small, sometimes "noble" -- each year was an adventure.


My sweater and scarf set (one item) is a new release from Ducknipple. Tons of choices for both scarf and sweater, I went in my usual form for the neutrals. This is exclusive for The Main Event.

These boots are also a new release from Ducknipple. They are exclusive for the Winter Trend 2013 event and come with a choice for wood or black soles and many colors for the main boot.

My jeans are really really old from KOSH. Glad I kept them!



Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts