Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Calmness of Neutrals


It's been "one of those days" in my world, when the powers that be conspire to keep you running in circles -- or so it seems. Happily I logged in to some new goodness with the calmness of earth tones. Getting grounded is good.

I am enthusiastic about this new open to the air skybox (or land house) from Barnesworth Anubis for COLLABOR88. Simple, with great lines, it has an outdoor area which I appreciate. I somehow want to see it in snow with some scatterings of flakes on the patio. I had some great snow textured prims from {what next} some years ago, but they disappeared in one of my oh too frequent database fairy perges - alas. I think I still have ONE somewhere :D.

My outfit and hair are also from COLLABOR88, this time from BAIASTICE. Cropped pants mix with an oversized and eminently comfy top, perfect for wintertime lounging.

Now the well-used, well loved furnishing in the background SHOULD be inside. I know, I know. But I wanted to be out in the sunshine, so here they are. Find them at FaMESHed from Cheeky Pea.



And for you Fifty Linden Friday folks, don't miss these great wintertime "sick day" itms from Second Spaces.  Oh my! As I looked up that last URL I see that it is SNOWING at The Nest. Need to get over there. I am so ready for snow (virtually anyway).


Poses by: LAP (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts