Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Show Us Your Screen - Show Us Your Final


I started a new challenge over on the SL forum. It's an easy one with no long term commitment :D.  Here is the info:


End of the month. Bored. Waiting for new computer. Being especially kind to current  computer hence creative options are limited. 

Writing a blog post and thinking how cluttered my screen can get. :D.  

Aside from virtual photographers, I doubt many people think about all the steps it takes to get a good photo.  There is the outfit, the pose, the lighting,  the backdrop, the Windlight or EEP choice etc etc etc. While my screen isn't ALWAYS cluttered, it often is. And I am frequently opening and minimizing windows so that I can see what I am doing.   While some of the huds and panes could have been closed in this shot, many others had already come and gone :D.  So let's call this "typical".   

 I'll show you mine, if you show me yours. 

If you join in feel free to add your shots to this thread OR a combo picture to the official SL challenge Flickr group.


Credits:

Great new glasses with two areas to change by hud, plus lens choices. Find the Nicole glasses by Deep Static at Bixie.  

Lovely new VIP group hair "Blush" is out at Truth!  Style hud with on- off accessory and of course plenty of hair tones to choose from. 

alaskametro nails and  Amacci neck pose hud 




Pose by: Pose It

Comments

Popular Posts