Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

White Pirate


I keep a folder at the top of my inventory these days. I call it "new stuff". It is divided into categories for easier perusing. Now sometimes the items in that folder lose there newness value simply because I never find a theme for them. Today, though I had several new things that came together in a somewhat unusual way. Serendipity lent a hand finding me a new locale for photo taking and aside from the abysmal wait for textures to load (not something new lately in many sims) all was right in the virtual world.



SENSUAL MISTERY introduced a new prize for the Make Him Over hunt. I saw the outfit featured on the official blog a day or so before it was available. I am not wearing the complete outfit *wink* but what attracted me most was the white bandanna which comes with hair. The sash turned out to be a bonus. It downsizes easily for us less than manly figure types. The prims are mod but no copy so use care as the outfit is one to a customer -- or hunter as the case may be. Swashbuckling fellows will no doubt look just as hot or hotter in this.

Since the top that came with the outfit didn't work for me, I needed something in the modern pirate vein. My inventory (including contents for my shops and lots of duplicates) is almost 30,000 now. While I am very good about cleaning and sorting, I still sometimes forget things that I have. Digging deep, deep into my inventory I found this top from Sn@tch. It is from the Where the Boys Are set and the only item I have ever purchased at a Riot Vendor :D.


These earrings, picked up a couple of days ago, complete my outfit. They are not only gorgeous -- says the jewelry maker *wink* -- they are free. A necklace in the same style is also available. Find them at Luxury Hair Jade.

My cute little bird in a cage is the latest group gift from (*chanimations (adult sim). It comes with a choice of two cage holding poses.



These photos were taken at  the pirate role play sim of Jabberwock.  Grab a visitor's tag at the entry point and explore. There is plenty to see. Walking is mandatory. Be sure to read the rules before you venture into uncharted territory.

Style notes:

Hair and hat: ..::Sensual Mistery::. GYPSY SCARF HEAD
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 10a
Clothing:   :::Sn@tch Where the Boys Are ; +++BlueBlood+++ Valeria WG WHITE Pants
Shoes: BAX Prestige boots white 2010 version
Accessories: ::.Flugeln Brise.::Mah_jade earrings; .::Sensual Mistery::. GYPSY SCARF BELT

Poses by Amacci and (*chanimations.

Comments

Popular Posts