Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Color Me Blue


I am obviously having fun with the new "vignette" effect in my graphics software so dreamy is the theme again. The headliner here is the September group gift from Pekas, Urban Sparkly Babe. Obviously blue, it coordinates nicely with my new favorite shoes from lassitude & ennui. Scroll back through the posts to see other colors and more info.

My info on the group gift is sketchy so I can't tell you if it is available quite yet. I can tell you it comes in standard sizing and is indeed sparkly *wink*.


My earring choice of the day is a new release from PiNK CHERRY. A variety of colors are available. User friendly, these flexi attention getters contain a resize script and a bling on-off option.


Pose by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts