Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

On the Pink Horizon

Today's pinkness is brought to you from the fairs of the future -- Pink Ribbon and Vintage. I absolutely love this wet tee shirt tank from  Paradisis for the Pink Ribbon Fair. The Play Sexy set comes with a cute pink print bikini which could easily double as undies. The bottoms have the tag sticking up which makes me smile. I opted for the Wet Beach shirt  and the bottoms which you will have to trust I am wearing *wink*. Yes, they are tiny.

My hair is a new release from Vanity Hair called The Hamptons. If you live in the United States you get the reference; these folks are so rich even their servants drive Mercedes -- well probably not, but they are VERY VERY rich.  This will be available at the Vintage Fair. There is a color HUD to change the band, or it  can be tinted manually to any color you so desire. Here of course I went for a tone of pink. Both fairs open in a few days so there will be major shopping going on this weekend!

My shoes are just one of many colors of Shimmy Sha-Wobbles from Bliensen + MaiTai for the Vintage Fair. I remember these French heeled T-straps. I had a pair or two in my time. So get your pocketbooks out and have fun in the lag!

I know you don't see me blonde all that often, but it just felt right tonight!

Poses by: aDORKable and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts