Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Death and Candy




Day of the Dead is on the horizon.

I traveled a lot in Mexico in my youth -- not as a tourist, but as part of the landscape. Patzcuaro, a high mountain town in Michoacan, is one of the hubs for this annual celebration and I place I visited. I actually climbed that very tall hill in the middle of the lake. In my twenties at the time, I was puzzled by the annual event. Now, considerably older, I finally "get it".  So here is a thumbs up to sugar skulls, catrinas and candles. It was good to remember.


I simply love this sugar skull necklace from Blow-up. So colorful and full of life while celebrating those no longer with us. Find it at the entrance to the shop. And by all means, celebrate!

My hair is a recent release from Vanity Fair. I found it mixed in my Objects folder while doing an inventory purge. Extremely nice in a Boho way, "Freedom" comes with both texture change streaks AND tinting. So, you can be anyone you want to be. I opted for subtle. OK, I am boring. I admit it. Still many choices.

Tank and jeans by PARADISIS (older).

Poses by: LAP (nla) and Everglow

Comments

Popular Posts