Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wedding Bells


I have a wedding to attend this weekend. The locale is Las Islas, a very pretty place. Dress is semi-formal.  I had already decided on one of my long dresses from JANE. I love them; they look really good on me and I seldom have an occasion to wear them -- pants gal that I am. 


Then I found this lovely jewelry set (earrings are included but difficult to see in my photos) from Artistry by E on the Runway Perfect 3 hunt. They decided my color choice for the afternoon.

And then of course there is the hair. NEW hair from Discord Designs. I couldn't ask for a classier Mexico beach style! Look for the Leah vendor and grab the colors of your choice. 


Poses by: LAP (nla) and aDORKable

Comments

Endra Graves said…
Thanks for the shout out, glad you liked my gift from the Runway Perfect Hunt.

~Endra Graves
Artistry by ~ E ~

Popular Posts